what a girl wants to hear ?


girl : thanks for the fun day
boy : no problem
girl : can i ask you a few questions ?
boy : sure :)
girl : and be honest , have i ever crossed your mind ?
boy : no
girl : do you like me ?
boy : no
girl : do you want me ?
boy : no
girl : would you cry if i left
boy : no
girl : would you live for me ?
boy : no
girl : would you do anything for me ?
boy : no
girl : choose me or your life ?
boy : my life

The girl ran away in shock depression . The boy ran after hern and told her

The reason you never crossed in my mind because you always on my mind :)
The reason why i dont like you is because I LOVE YOU :)
The reason i dont want is because i need you :)
The reason why i wouldn't cry if left is because i'll die if you left :)
The reason i wouldn't live for you is because i would die for you :)
The reason i'm not do anything for you is because i would do everything for you :)
The reason i choose my life because you are my life :)